Answered By: Joe Jackson Last Updated: Nov 08, 2022 Views: 11
Answered By: Joe Jackson
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2022 Views: 11
The Find It button appears when the full-text of the article is not available in the database being searched.
Find It will first attempt to locate the article in another database to which Winona State has access.
- Click Find It: If the article is available in another database, you will be taken to a screen with a link to download it. If the article unavailable in any of our databases, it will initiate Resource Sharing, I.e. getting the article from another library.
- To request an article from another library, sign in to OneSearch with your Star ID. You will be automatically taken to OneSearch; click the "Sign In" link
- On the next screen, select Resource Sharing.
- This will bring up the Resource sharing form, which is automatically populated with the citation information for the article.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form, check the box agreeing to the copyright terms, then select Send Request.
- You will be notified via your WSU email when the article is available for download. Normally, this can be anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.